synonyms: argument dispute disagreement quarrel falling-out fight squabble turf war altercation war of wordsshouting match tiff tug-of-war set-to run-in row
synonyms: argue quarrel bicker squabble fall out have words disagree be at odds fight battle feud clash scrap
Dưới đây là những mẫu câu có chứa từ “wrangle”, trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh. Chúng ta có thể tham khảo những mẫu câu này để đặt câu trong tình huống cần đặt câu với từ wrangle, hoặc tham khảo ngữ cảnh sử dụng từ wrangle trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh
1. Don”t wrangle with others over trifles.
2. The legal wrangle continues.
3. Using one”s true feelings to wrangle snooch.
4. They were involved in a long legal wrangle.
5. The wrangle was finally resolved in January last year.
6. He was involved in a long legal wrangle with his employers.
7. The two friends wrangle and now they don”t speak to each other.
8. U two have an hour”s wrangle for lack of money when wanted.
9. There isn”t a dragon alive that I can”t wrangle!
10. I don”t want to get into a wrangle with the committee.
11. The joint venture ended in a legal wrangle between the two companies.
12. The two of them began to wrangle the moment they got talking.
13. The two countries fell out in a bitter wrangle over imports.
14. 3 The joint venture ended in a legal wrangle between the two companies.
15. They were involved in a long legal wrangle ( with the company ) ( over payment ).
16. Every time we play , excitement at first, and wrangle the end, always.
17. The decisions of the union delegations will probably mean a continuing wrangle.
18. The same reason that makes us wrangle with a neighbour causes a war betwixt princes.
19. The wrangle between the school and the local council has gone on for two years.
20. He is currently locked in a bitter wrangle with his wife over custody of the children.
21. Thus began a long and bitter wrangle between Beck and the private power interests.
22. It was, had been, too good an evening to spoil it with a half-soaked wrangle.
23. Like mercenaries(Sentencedict.com),
24. What was looming was the protracted constitutional wrangle over Lloyd-George”s budget and the House of Lords.
25. In the United States, a complex wrangle is taking place over a range of possible standards.
26. In Canada, during a nationwide wrangle combining anger and silliness country adopted a new national flag.
27. It was only a little local wrangle. Different strategic obatambeienwasirherbal.comsions of the club and that sort of thing.
28. Of course, this can go wrong, as demonstrated by the sadomasochism of the recent debt-ceiling wrangle.
29. Whenthe world gets into new age, this kind of international wrangle will last long-lastingly, complicatedly and even fiercely.
30. Would she have to face him across a court and wrangle with him in public over custody of Kirsty?
31. But the group dynamic during the wrangle between Rice and Knickerbocker epitomized Black Mountain at its most dystopian.
32. The leisure centre has been at the centre of a compensation wrangle since serious building defects were discovered last year.
33. 8 All relevant departments should develop team spirit, manage forwardly , self-harmonize and take responsibility automatically without any buckpassing and wrangle.
34. We need not imagine poor Noah trying to corral, wrangle, or somehow cajole all those wild animals into entering the confined space of the ark.
35. Men will wrangle for religion, write for it, fight for it, die for it,
36. This poem , like several others he was to write later is tantalisingly abstruse and critics have not ceased to wrangle over its exact import .
37. Men will wrangle for religion, write for it, fight for it, die for it, anything but live for it.Charles Caleb Colton
38. But it is still a problem, as was seen in the disastrous wrangle over raising the national debt ceiling—an argument which ended in the downgrade of American sovereign debt.