In this guide you can find instructions on how khổng lồ solve sầu the USB Device not recognized error. When you receive the “USB Device not recognized “ error, then the USB device that you try to lớn install appears as an unknown device in Device manager & the status of the device looks lượt thích this:
“Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)”.
Bạn đang xem: 6 fixes for usb device not recognized/malfunctioned in windows 10/8/7/xp
If you want to fix USB device errors & problems, first make sure that you have sầu installed the latest và the correct driver(s) for your USB device(s) & then follow the steps below to re-install all USB controllers on your computer because USB devices often malfunction due to corrupted software drivers.
How to fix ‘USB Device not recognized’ error in Windows 8, 7 và VistaMethod 1. Connect the Device lớn another USB port.
First of all, connect the USB device that is not recognized, to another USB port. (If your PC has a USB 2.0 port, then prefer to connect the device to that port)Method 2. Install the drivers for the USB device.
From the USB device"s manufacturer tư vấn site, tải về và install the lakiểm tra drivers for the unrecognized USB device.Method 3. Perform a nguồn Reset / Static Discharge.
1. Disconnect all connected peripherals.
2. Remove the AC charger.
3. Remove sầu the battery.
4. Push and release the power button ten (10) times in a row at one second interval.
5. Now push và hold down the power button for thirty (30) seconds.
6. Reinsert the Battery & then connect the AC charger.
7. Press the power button to turn on your máy tính.
8. Connect one by one the USB devices.Method 4. Disable USB Suspover Settings.
1. Open nguồn Options from Control Panel.
2. Click at Change plan settings.
3. Then select Change Advanced Power nguồn Settings.
4. At USB Settings phối the USB selective sầu suspend setting lớn Disabled.
5. Clichồng OK to apply changes & restart your computer.
Xem thêm: Mặt Vline Là Chuẩn Mực Của 1 Khuôn Mặt Tỷ Lệ Vàng? Bí Quyết Sở Hữu Gương Mặt V
7. Restart your computer.Method 5: Install the lathử nghiệm Hãng Intel device drivers.
3. Accept the license terms và press Install.
4. Wait unit Inter Driver Update Utility, installs all required programs and files.
5. When the System Update is Completed press Launch.
6. Press Start Scan.
7. When the driver scan is completed, press Download to save the lademo drivers lớn your download location.
8. Finally press Install lớn the next screen(s) to lớn install the lakiểm tra Hãng Intel drivers for your computer.
9. When the driver installation is completed, restart your computer.Method 6: Uninstall USB controllers và devices from Device Manager.Open Device Manager. To vị that:Press "Windows” + “R" keys lớn open the RUN window.In “RUN” window “Open” box, type: devmgmt.mscPress Enter.In Device Manager expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.Right-cliông xã on every USB controller or device and select Uninstall. (if you use a USB Keyboard or Mouse và you lost the connection, unplug và re-plug them to lớn regain connectivity.)Restart your computer.Wait until Windows re-installs Universal Serial Bus controllers.Plug your USB device again.Install drivers if needed.
1. Try to lớn restore your computer to lớn a previous working state.
2. Change the device"s USB cable.
That’s all folks! Did it work for you?
Please leave sầu a phản hồi in the bình luận section below or even better: like và nói qua this blog post in the social networks lớn help spread the word about this solution.
Xem thêm: Cách Phát Hiện Và Gỡ Phần Mềm Pencot Có Tốt Không, Nghe Lén Điện Thoại Dễ Như Chơi!
If this article was useful for you, please consider supporting us by making a donation. Even $1 can a make a huge difference for us.
Chuyên mục: Kiến Thức